The band is 3/8 of an inch wide or 9 mm. Suitable for men or women in design. For those that love the Southwestern USA and the Grand Canyon it is a perfect fit. The grooves represent the layers of the canyon walls and there is a river that wanders down the center of the ring - can you see it?
I have had both men and women buy this ring for themselves or someone they love. Wonderful as an alternative or primary wedding band. A ring to be worn every day.
Solid sterling silver with patina which shows the deeply etched grooves.
International Ring Sizes in MM – we use US & Canada Sizing
Size in MM US & Canada
45.4 3 1/2
48.0 4 1/2
50.5 5 1/2
53.1 6 1/2
55.6 7 1/2
58.2 8 1/2
60.7 9 1/2
63.3 10 1/2
65.8 11 1/2
68.3 12 1/2
To determine your ring size, do the following:
• Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
• Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
• Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
• Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
• Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: