Square rings are the most comfortable I have ever worn. The finger hole is round and a rounded comfort fit while the exterior is a rounded square. The ring resists spinning. All 4 sides are the same so there is no bad side. The rounded square of the Dream Catcher can be worn every day. The style is gender friendly. I have had both men and women buy the ring for themselves. Couples have bought it as an alternative or first time wedding band.
In native American tradition a dream catcher is a web of protection. I named the ring after the dream catchers I made as a child of wood and yarn.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
• Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
• Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
• Use an inch or millimeter ruler to measure the string.
• Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
• Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: