The name of this band is Forest for the Trees. I created the texture from a photo of a stand of aspen. The band is 7/16th of an inch wide or 11 mm. The interior is rounded for comfort and so is the exterior. It is one of the most comfortable rings I have ever worn. Because it is wide when you size it - when in doubt size up to the next size as a wider band fits tighter than a narrow band.
This band is available in sizes 7 through 12. Pick a finger and put it on.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
• Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
• Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
• Use an inch or millimeter ruler to measure the string.
• Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
• Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
I accept Paypal and credit cards.
I ship to the USA and internationally using the best possible methods.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
A return authorization is needed for full refunds less postage are available for undamaged product returned .
Custom orders take additional time as they may require additional steps to prepare them for shipping. At the time of the order the customer will be informed of an approximate delivery date.