The name of this band is Forest for the Trees. I created the texture from a photo of a stand of aspen. The band is 7/16th of an inch wide or 11 mm. The interior is rounded for comfort and so is the exterior. It is one of the most comfortable rings I have ever worn. Because it is wide when you size it - when in doubt size up to the next size as a wider band fits tighter than a narrow band.
This band is available in sizes 7 through 12. Pick a finger and put it on.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
• Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
• Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
• Use an inch or millimeter ruler to measure the string.
• Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
• Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for: