This ring design is made from a doodle I made on paper and imported into my design. The doodle is abstract and whimsical. Each side of the rounded rectangular ring is different. Patina makes the pattern easy to see.
The ring is 3/8 of an inch or 10mm wide and is narrowest in thickness at the point where finger meets finger. Rectangular rings are very comfortable to wear. They do not spin and they rest comfortably on the hand. The inside of the ring where it touches the finger is silken smooth. I have made the shape of the ring where it meets the finger concave so that it is very comfortable when your fingers are together.
The Doodle ring can be worn by men or women - young or old. It is durable enough to be worn every day. I have also designed a bangle and cuff with this unusual almost tribal design.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
• Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
• Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
• Use an inch or millimeter ruler to measure the string.
• Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
• Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
I accept Paypal and credit cards.
I ship to the USA and internationally using the best possible methods.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
A return authorization is needed for full refunds less postage are available for undamaged product returned .
Custom orders take additional time as they may require additional steps to prepare them for shipping. At the time of the order the customer will be informed of an approximate delivery date.