Irish/Scots Celtic Heritage honored with a ring designed with 4 Trefoils/Trinity Knots in Sterling Silver by Kim Fox. The ring is 7/8th of an inch top to bottom and 5/8 of an inch wide. 24mm by 18mm. The band at the bottom is 1/4 inch wide or 7mm.
Suitable as a right hand ring or token of love on the left hand. Though wide the airy construction keeps your hand comfortable as the ring tapers close to the hand on the sides and the open woven design keeps your hand cool. I made a pendant and earrings of this design and the ring is the third in this design.
The trefoil/trinity knot has multiple meanings through history. It has been used in Christian, German, Asian and Pagan art.
Some meanings given is are earth, wind and fire. The 3 ages of women, girl, woman, crone/wise woman. The Christian Trinity.
International Ring Sizes in MM – we use US & Canada Sizing
To determine your ring size, do the following:
• Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
• Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
• Use an inch or mm ruler to measure the string.
• Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
• Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
I accept Paypal and credit cards.
I ship to the USA and internationally using the best possible methods.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
A return authorization is needed for full refunds less postage are available for undamaged product returned .
Custom orders take additional time as they may require additional steps to prepare them for shipping. At the time of the order the customer will be informed of an approximate delivery date.